question about hacks

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
question about hacks
hey if u do hacks in combat arms,
and if u get banned,
then like does ur acc get banned with having combat arms blocked from ur computer?
like if u get banned, are u not allowed to use combat arms?
like if u click combat arms will it still work? O.o
go to english class then come back and post the question
No, you remake an account, unless you're IP banned
I have never played Combat Arms and never will but I'm sure that only your account gets banned.

Sheldom, he is wondering if he gets banned for hacking Combat Arms, does just his account get banned or will they completely ban him so he can never play again.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
I have never played Combat Arms and never will but I'm sure that only your account gets banned.

Sheldom, he is wondering if he gets banned for hacking Combat Arms, does just his account get banned or will they completely ban him so he can never play again.
u can read his language?

go with what random said
Quote Originally Posted by AznKimBap67 View Post
hey if u do hacks in combat arms,
and if u get banned,
then like does ur acc get banned with having combat arms blocked from ur computer?
like if u get banned, are u not allowed to use combat arms?
like if u click combat arms will it still work? O.o
Translation:

If I hack Combat Arms, does my account get banned or am I completely banned from the game, so that I won't even be able to open it anymore?


I had to read it 3 times Sheldom, but yes, I got the jist of what he was trying to ask.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
Translation:

If I hack Combat Arms, does my account get banned or am I completely banned from the game, so that I won't even be able to open it anymore?
u must have passed all ur english classes
Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
u must have passed all ur english classes
Wish I could say I did.

My worst grade is usually in English class.

I know the language well but fucking hate writing, and that makes all the difference.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
Wish I could say I did.

My worst grade is usually in English class.

I know the language well but fucking hate writing, and that makes all the difference.
well im failing every class with a 0.1% and carbon knows why
hey its ok ur acount just gets reset and nothing serious happens yea ca will still work just fine and unless u use a hack that makes u fly then u wont get caught and if ca does an patch then remove the hack and wait 4 the new one to come out on here.
Ya as long as your no IP Banned it should work, unless your gay. Jk but ya it should work
Quote Originally Posted by Devin1230 View Post
Ya as long as your no IP Banned it should work, unless your gay. Jk but ya it should work
lol

900th post
Lol, quite an increase I must say.

Nothing like what I did my first few days back. xD
You have to read it a few times, but you can discover what it was meant to say.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us