Posts by asqapro
228 posts total, newest first.
Want a LoL calculator?in League of Legends Discussions - I hail from the AVA subforum over at http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats where some people may know me for my macros. I dropped AVA for League, and what better way to enjoy a game than toHelp! GetAsyncKeyState Detectedin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [QUOTE=Ponzi<3;10086799]Is this a joke? :hidesmile:[/QUOTE]
>passive aggressive insult rather than helping me or the OP
>not elaborating on why you think my post is not usefulHelp! GetAsyncKeyState Detectedin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [QUOTE=blackgamingthesecond;10070057]Thank you for replying :) Are you sure that GetKeyState works? Cause as far as i know, it's just for HIGHER CASE and lower case state of every letters.
What do you mean by "just swiHelp! GetAsyncKeyState Detectedin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - You could use GetKeyState instead (I personally never used GetAsyncKeyState, Idk how you guys implement it). That, or just switch up how it's called. XIGNCode is pretty shit (imo), I've changed the order of a series of fQuickswitch + High Caliber Pack 1.5in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Predator;10038091]
Liz approving an attachment... Now I've seen it all
I can finally die in peace[/QUOTE]
It's cause I'm special :3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.