DetectedQuickswitch + High Caliber Pack 1.5

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Quickswitch + High Caliber Pack 1.5
It looks like AVA is dying, but I'll keep updating my macros (inconsistently) until the end. These two releases add hotkey customization and fix the quickswitch switching before the gun fires. For the hotkey customization, if you set multiple features to the same activation key, they will activate at the same time, which can be useful for macro combinations like tap assist and autowalk.





Virus scans HCP 1.5:
1) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1418444767/
2) http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...4fad943fb4e0c7

Virus Scans Quickswitch:
1) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1418444868/
2) http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...c65993b2b025cb


High Caliber Pack_mpgh.net.rar39 KB · 354 downloads Clean
Quickswitch - GUI_mpgh.net.rar28 KB · 279 downloads 1/62 malicious
Why AVA is dying ? There are bunch of nolifers there ;d
high caliber pack is a macro??? xD
Approved, post back results.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Approved, post back results.
Liz approving an attachment... Now I've seen it all

I can finally die in peace
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Liz approving an attachment... Now I've seen it all

I can finally die in peace
It's cause I'm special :3
Thanks for keepin it alive man
Works fine! but sometimes laggs , COM x2 starts to appear in task manager
Thanks for this
please how to use i never use this quick please
after 2-3 rounds its not working anymore....
Why I can't put on and off the options of the menu? Exempre I have on the qs menu, put on with Home, I press and nothing happens:/ same with the macro menu
Quote Originally Posted by DJN View Post
Why I can't put on and off the options of the menu? Exempre I have on the qs menu, put on with Home, I press and nothing happens:/ same with the macro menu
start a game then press Home
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?