PatchedHigh Caliber Pack

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
High Caliber Pack
So I improved my tap assist program as best I could, added some features from the Macro Pack to make it all around better. I COULD NOT get the burst thing to work without ruining the actual tap assist, so I gave up on that, sorry :/ I'll add a note at the bottom as to why that did not work out.

Features:
  • Tap assist for any high-caliber gun: Unclicks every time you click
  • Quickswitch: Quickswitches for you every time you fire
  • Autowalk: Every time you fire, presses the walk key to improve moveshot bloom and recoil
  • Autocrouch: Every time you fire, presses the crouch key to improve bloom and recoil


Screenshot:

High Caliber Pack typical recoil test (against a wall):

High Caliber Pack recoil test against a player:

Sorry about the crappy audio, I got a terrible mic. Those are alts we used, not our real accounts, so don't try to find us in-game using those names (you can find me, I'm NutVBanned). I've been using this program for a couple days and it is so much fun to para now. The best mods for it are Long Range Barrel and Ergonomic Grip (DO NOT USE ANY STOCK), then use the Autowalk and Tap Assist.

How to use: Run as admin, keys for activation are listed on the GUI. Right is Right Arrow key, Left is Left Arrow key. Set your quickswitch key, walk key, and crouch key, then lock settings so they don't change (you can unlock them if needed).

I skipped the burst option because the tap assist works on the idea of unclicking rather than clicking and unclicking, and to get the burst, I would have to make the tap assist click and unclick (the middle mouse button). For some reason, that completely ruined the recoil and bloom, so I said screw it, leave out the burst. Sorry guys :/ Good news though, I fixed that annoying issue where it would stop responding randomly. I think it had something to do with the chat detection I had in the Macro Pack, so no more crashes like that (I have noticed a problem with it not opening the first time, but it doesn't happen often).

Note to admins: I literally just tore out pieces of the original Macro Pack code then renamed the actual executable, so if you find references to Macro Pack anywhere in the file, it's cause I'm lazy (thank you @demmonic for encouraging me to be lazy and copy-paste code across projects). I scanned the zipped file like Horror asked last time I uploaded.

Virus Scans:
1) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...is/1409635762/
2) http://virusscan.jotti.org/eng/scanr...1a16fb2e0e8429

HighCaliberPack_mpgh.net.rar35 KB · 754 downloads 1/55 malicious
Nice work. I personally don't use macros as I can tap very fast, but it looks good.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
thank you @demmonic for encouraging me to be lazy and copy-paste code across projects
Fuck you. I've been telling you to do the exact opposite for weeks.
Quote Originally Posted by demmonic View Post
Fuck you. I've been telling you to do the exact opposite for weeks.
loooooooooooool XD
//Approved.
i use win 7 sp1

High Caliber Pack.exe has stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: highcaliberpack.exe
Problem Signature 02: missing
Problem Signature 03: 5405517f
Problem Signature 04: System.Windows.Forms
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18408
Problem Signature 06: 52311103
Problem Signature 07: 93a
Problem Signature 08: 17
Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1054
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Quote Originally Posted by Tabenza View Post
i use win 7 sp1

High Caliber Pack.exe has stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: highcaliberpack.exe
Problem Signature 02: missing
Problem Signature 03: 5405517f
Problem Signature 04: System.Windows.Forms
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.18408
Problem Signature 06: 52311103
Problem Signature 07: 93a
Problem Signature 08: 17
Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1054
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
What's your OS?

Edit: I'm too tired for this, sorry e.e I'm going to look into the problem when I can, I still have class going on.
Edit again: I did a quick google search and came up with http://www.sevenforums.com/software/...e-clr20r3.html. There's a potential solution in there. From what I read, there's something wrong with your .net installation, you might just have to remove it (completely) and reinstall.

Quote Originally Posted by dady121 View Post
do i need to change my shoot button to middle mouse button?
I forgot to mention, you do not need to change your fire button. Leave it as left click.
do i need to change my shoot button to middle mouse button?
Good job, very easy option.
Nice job man looks good +rep
V5 says it sucks too

Very very very bad work Skal. You need to step it up
Quote Originally Posted by SparkinUp View Post
V5 says it sucks too
Quote Originally Posted by SparkinUp View Post
ery very very bad work Skal. You need to step it up
Thank you for your feedback sir, I will throw it out immediately. Have a nice day.

Also, I hope your username isn't the same anywhere else except EM, Aeria gon get chu.
Hello asqapro
this macro need a bypass for xigncode ?
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by pipaul View Post
Hello asqapro
this macro need a bypass for xigncode ?
Thanks
No, it is undetected.
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?