DetectedHigh Caliber Pack 1.1

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
High Caliber Pack 1.1
I updated the High Caliber pack with some new features and it's undetected again. I have not been using this updated version if you've been playing with me, I modified the original HCP just a bit and it was undetected (but I didn't want to make a new release without new features).

Features:
  • Tap assist for any high-caliber gun: Unclicks every time you click
  • Quickswitch: Quickswitches for you every time you fire
  • Quickswitch Delay: Slows down how fast it quickswitches so it doesn't seem like you're using a macro*
  • Autowalk: Every time you fire, presses the walk key to improve moveshot bloom and recoil
  • Autocrouch: Every time you fire, presses the crouch key to improve bloom and recoil
  • Command tracking: Checks when you press Z, X, or C and stops tracking your weapon (using the number keys) until you turn off the chat menu
  • Chat tracking: Checks when you turn on the chat and stops tracking your weapon using the number keys and doesn't let you turn on or off the macros while chat is active
  • Lobby chat: When you're in the lobby, turn this on so the chat tracking does not think you're turning chat on

*When you quickswitch too fast, it's obvious that you're using a macro because your shots are silent and your weapon name does not change. This slows that switch down so you look more legit. I noticed that the new VIP hack has something similar, but Idk if theirs is the same. If it is, I wanna say that I did not get the idea from them, my clanmates have told me that they can tell when I use a macro and I wanted to fix that. If it is the same, great minds think alike and whatnot.



I almost forgot to mention the best para mods! I use Ergo Grip, Shock Absorber, Precision Trigger, and Spetz barrel (full accuracy mods) and it's so easy to use. The damage is kind of weak, takes 4-5 shots to the chest to make a kill, but if you got a high tap speed, kills are easy to make. Headshots are 1 or 2 dinks. The recoil can be a bit weird, but it's fairly easy to control. The bloom is the best part, it expands (at full tap for a full clip) to as wide as a blue skull's crosshair's. So fun to use

Virus Scans (updated for 1.3):
1) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1411430798/
2) http://virusscan.jotti.org/eng/scanr...36a01ed742ead2

HighCaliberPack_mpgh.net.rar36 KB · 790 downloads Clean
nice.. i'll try
Good job, master friend !
Looks good as alway!
You are Awesome Bro
What does "unclick everytime you click" mean? And are we allowed to set the delay for clicking? Ms delay for like para?
Quote Originally Posted by Anza1337 View Post
Can you just release a quick one with QS only like this instead of the other one? The other QS only i tried doesn't work for me.
Sure. Do you want a GUI? With or without it will take me a few days, classes got me busy.

Quote Originally Posted by slydevil24 View Post
What does "unclick everytime you click" mean? And are we allowed to set the delay for clicking? Ms delay for like para?
When you left click, it automatically unclicks, as if you let go of the left mouse button. It will not do a complete click for you, you're supposed to tap on your own. The advantage is that you can choose what speed you tap at dynamically, and I find it's a lot more accurate than a conventional tapping macro.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
Sure. Do you want a GUI? With or without it will take me a few days, classes got me busy.



When you left click, it automatically unclicks, as if you let go of the left mouse button. It will not do a complete click for you, you're supposed to tap on your own. The advantage is that you can choose what speed you tap at dynamically, and I find it's a lot more accurate than a conventional tapping macro.
What does it mean by "dynamically?" does that mean that you're actually just clicking on your own? can you give me a more thorough explanation? I'm having a hard time understanding this. Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question btw.

Also, can you upload this to like ********e or a website and send me the link in a PM? i'd really like to test this tonight but it doesn't look like it'll get approved soon.
Quote Originally Posted by slydevil24 View Post
What does it mean by "dynamically?" does that mean that you're actually just clicking on your own? can you give me a more thorough explanation? I'm having a hard time understanding this. Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question btw.
It's very different from conventional macros, so I understand the confusion.

Yes, you click on your own, which sets your own tap speed. The faster you click, the faster your gun fires. The macro only reduces the amount of time your mouse spends actually clicking, by releasing the left mouse click every time you click. I explained in the first post that the secret to para (as told by trainer) is releasing the mouse as quickly as possible to reduce bloom/ recoil, so I decided to make that idea into a macro.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
It's very different from conventional macros, so I understand the confusion.

Yes, you click on your own, which sets your own tap speed. The faster you click, the faster your gun fires. The macro only reduces the amount of time your mouse spends actually clicking, by releasing the left mouse click every time you click. I explained in the first post that the secret to para (as told by trainer) is releasing the mouse as quickly as possible to reduce bloom/ recoil, so I decided to make that idea into a macro.
Send you an email about what i found!
this forum is dead that nothing has to approve the work that you have Bete
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?