Posts by MEGAXKR
7 posts total, newest first.
Double Shift Hack?in Need for Speed World Help - I would create a macro that presses shift, strg and shift again.
If you cant create macros with your keyboard, search for a macro recorder or similarDouble Shift Hack?in Need for Speed World Help - I would create a macro that presses shift, strg and shift again.
If you cant create macros with your keyboard, search for a macro recorder or similarHow to get more slot car.in Need for Speed World Help - I dont know if it is allowed to post external links :(How to get more slot car.in Need for Speed World Help - Are you sure that you have the correct version of the pursuit bot? Because for me it works perfectly, and all the other bots and hacks dont have this feature...Dayz Boost, Give Weapon, Skin, Heal, Repair Car, Teleport, Spawn, Invisible Hacksin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I have a problem with all script files :( when i load them with the Cheat Engine Script Executor v4 it says "Code Executed successfully", and when i join a server it says "Script Detection Bypassed!". but i cant open any
Showing the 5 most recent posts.