Double Shift Hack?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Double Shift Hack?
I was wondering if there was something that auto double shift for drag races?

And what do you guys think: Would it be cool to have or not.
Yeah, cuz pressing a button twice really fast is too hard.
Quote Originally Posted by mranonymous333 View Post
Yeah, cuz pressing a button twice really fast is too hard.
what a noob
Quote Originally Posted by vigorous View Post
what a noob
Who you calling a noob? I hope it's me, i like it when people call me a noob

But its not hard as long as you have a well oil machine.

But the hack will make shifting flawless.

My idea would be: Every time you press "Shift", the hack would kick in and double shift three time and then go to the next gear and so on every time you shift. it would be a nice and fun hack. I can care less if this is a bad idea, I am not a programmer yet and don't know if this is possible.
who needs that ,today drag has only speedhackers , so use max speed or acceleration hack and set transmission to automatic, problem solved
Quote Originally Posted by FarmingInc View Post
who needs that ,today drag has only speedhackers , so use max speed or acceleration hack and set transmission to automatic, problem solved
Why i wan race normaly whit aut speed hack
Quote Originally Posted by evilrolis View Post
Why i wan race normaly whit aut speed hack
Why use dictionary when i can slam my face on the keyboard?


Anyways, The point is (because you guys don't get it) that you get caught as a cheater of you use speed hack, like my special hacked car, 500mph on the drags. But the double shift will mask your cheating habits to win a little better. You will just look like everyone else double shifting ( but you would be a little better )

Make since why this would be useful?

ps: i don't hack when i race people, i only use in single player, Team (Private and team escape sometimes) and against hackers. I rather win being good.
Quote Originally Posted by TDice View Post
Why use dictionary when i can slam my face on the keyboard?


Anyways, The point is (because you guys don't get it) that you get caught as a cheater of you use speed hack, like my special hacked car, 500mph on the drags. But the double shift will mask your cheating habits to win a little better. You will just look like everyone else double shifting ( but you would be a little better )

Make since why this would be useful?

ps: i don't hack when i race people, i only use in single player, Team (Private and team escape sometimes) and against hackers. I rather win being good.
i aggre with you dude, whould be really effective if someone could create that. W/e this is a mask for cheaters and a real player could not report you as a cheater coz he can't prove it, you simplyhad a perfect shift..!
This questions only noobs would ask for it -_- and the other guy saying "Yeah, cuz pressing a button twice really fast is too hard." WDT?? I use double and triple shift and isn't a problem use it -_-

JUST PRACTICE LIKE I DID AND LOSE MANY RACES TO EARN EXPERIENCE TO LEARN HOW TO USE DOUBLE SHIFT

Is difficult because you think it is .l.
Ye think so, its like u r using skills vs u r using hacks. Doubleshifting is just a trick and it's legal.
Making this kind of hack is rly madness... If u wanna win with cheats use as the guys said :P
I hate doubleshifting i want normal drag without stupid nos and c-nos cars damn that...
I would create a macro that presses shift, strg and shift again.
If you cant create macros with your keyboard, search for a macro recorder or similar
I would create a macro that presses shift, strg and shift again.
If you cant create macros with your keyboard, search for a macro recorder or similar
Sorry, didn't feel like quoting everyone.

BUT if you read my OP, this is was an idea and an opinion. I really don't Flipping care if this hack is ever created. You guys take everything to personal XD. And stop with the bullying in forums.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if this was a good idea. I just thought it be cool to have. There is like a hack for everything but Double Shift hack, who knows, I might make it for you guys

Aurismakridis: I agree with you. I don't like the NOS or C-NOS. It's just lame.

dominicano0102: Just STFU no one likes a 1 or 2 post flamer... It's a hacking thread on a hacking website. WE ALL HACK IN SOME WAY XD Some all the time and others, just for fun. And ,I don't believe i ever used the word difficult in my post.


PS: Yeah i know how to make macros. I can do anything and everything on a computer... I mean really, if you don't know anything about computer and how to most thing... you 50+ or never touch a computer in your life. And i am not trying to offend anyone.


This topic is causing SO much uproar. I guess we can lock it, if you guys are gonna act like kids and not have an adult conversation without saying the word noob every sentence.

-TDice
Happy Gaming!!!
So of these morons need to learn what sarcasm is.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us