Posts by Damgaard
6 posts total, newest first.
Texture Hack for Black Ops?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=projezz;3080881]Really u guys don;'t got patience? It was yesterday the release... man get a life instead of begging for a hack after 1 day playing...[/quote]
People like you pisses me off so bad.
You're noTexture Hack for Black Ops?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=Archangel;3080330]Im going to start working on them tomorrow
But i heard that craig87 worked something out.[/quote]
Now that's the information I was looking for. Not your damn raging.
And where can I find Texture Hack for Black Ops?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=LTDDevil;3080252]Jesus christ, stop asking. So many topics about this already.
It will come when someone can make one. Stop asking and keep checking the website[/quote]
I looked for threads already, and I didnTexture Hack for Black Ops?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - This is just a general question since I'm a bit curious :P
When can we expect a Texture Hack for Black Ops? I'm used to "colors" for reaction from Modern Warfare 2, so it's a bit harsh starting out without them. I'm noExternal BoxESP v5.0 - full rewrite [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I really hope that someday you'll release one for fullscreen :)
My computer hates everything else than fullscreen.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.