Posts by codyray90
20 posts total, newest first.
Advaned Login BETAin Visual Basic Programming - "buddy" HAHAHHA, Posted a screen shot.. just nowScreen Recorder BETAin Visual Basic Programming - OK i have posted a Screen Shot, and yes you can record and game, and are you serious no the source is not there... if it was the source I would say itAdvaned Login BETAin Visual Basic Programming - No it is more code then that, When I say it's my code it's mine, I don't have to elaborate.Advaned Login BETAin Visual Basic Programming - No sir, This is my codes.Advaned Login BETAin Visual Basic Programming - Here is a program I have made where you can create a account and login, The "Login" Is disabled because what are you going to log in to....?
I will make something to log into later for now here it is :)
Virus Scan: Vir
Showing the 5 most recent posts.