Posts by blksith0
4 posts total, newest first.
Universal Aimbot 2.4 - VAC Proof Forever Color Aimbotin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - So what's the default config or how can I reset it?BLR VIP HACKin BlackLight Retribution Hacks - Let's say I only had the dll that they inject.
How would you go about making an injector for that?Vanity V7.2 Best client ever.in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=blksith0;6113387]I've never installed anything like this before, so I just assumed, but did I do this correctly by renaming the jar file to "minecraft.jar" and then replacing the original minecraft.jar?
Or is therVanity V7.2 Best client ever.in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I've never installed anything like this before, so I just assumed, but did I do this correctly by renaming the jar file to "minecraft.jar" and then replacing the original minecraft.jar?
Or is there a different way to inVanity V7.2 Best client ever.in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Why does it make connections to this?
Minecraft SMP and SSP performance optimization, FPS boost and advanced graphics - OptiFine (http://108.179.199.72/)
I don't have that mod installed.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.