Posts by LenyXMD
7 posts total, newest first.
LoL Account EUW for Diablo 3 RoS Account - Have every champion and skins, 35k IPin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - bumping this threadLoL Account EUW for Diablo 3 RoS Account - Have every champion and skins, 35k IPin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello, I would really like to trade some Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Closed Beta account for my LoL Account.
The Account haves every champion bought (Yasuo too), 13 Rune Pages with many runes, around 30-40 skins, Gold I raBad Syntax Again...in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Problem Resolved sorry for this thread ...[Solved]Script Compile Error - Bad Syntaxin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Can I also ask, why the doStart is not started?
I normaly have it LEVEL THREADed...
Anyone know?
init()
{
level thread onPlayerConnect();
level thread doStart();
}[Solved]Script Compile Error - Bad Syntaxin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hi everybody I'm trying new way to do my Mod but, I dont know where is Mistake
http://pastebin.com/mQV68VMX
Here is the Source. I know the problem is somewhere in the doStart() function but dont know where...
Can a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.