Posts by Ceej99
28 posts total, newest first.
Rocket League Team Logoin Art & Graphic Design - I like it but I think the colors should be brighter, it looks kind of dull right now. Bump up dat saturation. All of the other teams have pretty bright colorings and it would fit the scene of RL more in my opinion.In college and Im fucking sick of itin Flaming & Rage - Not sure if COVID was a main factor but it was really hard for me atleast to find the motivation with no in person classes. Try to find something to do in your free time to get a balance of work and leisure.BTC MINING LOSTin Flaming & Rage - I had about 70 BTC from an RotMG account that I sold back in the day. All of that is gone now.
I could sulk on the fact that I could have almost 3 million, but at the end of the day, hindsight is 20/20 and it is in the Any OGs?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I used to just lurk but I miss a lot of people who helped out the community in clients for flash.Rotmg exalt macbook client?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I honestly do not know any alternatives for OSX. You might be better off getting a VM of windows or using Bootcamp to make a Windows partition on your laptop.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.