Posts by shadowjason
32 posts total, newest first.
Globally banned from all gmod serversin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - So i just get on today from not being on in several days and when i try to join servers it says "globally banned, bluebot/ abyss bypasser." GG no RE, 320 hours down the drain. we thought we were never going to get coughtLenny Speed (GMoD Speed Hack)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Sounds cool. I'll check it out later, i'll just use it to annoy people in TTT servers though lmaoGmod Dark-RP Aimbotin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - any aimbot script works dudeDark RP Item Finder/ Aimbot/ Wallhackin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - I need these hacks, if anyone could post some working ones it would be great.Trading Level 162 6 year Vet. for LoL Riot Points [North America]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Please offer. I have no idea how much this account is worth.
Screenshots
Combat Level:
http://gyazo.com/f99afe5d57bbb90f5005b49c00c6d3d1.png
Stats:
http://gyazo.com/4d126020616b1cc2010d40e014785943.png
Quests:
htt
Showing the 5 most recent posts.