Posts by twenge04
63 posts total, newest first.
I need unpacked CSHELL or the Wallhack Addie ..in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hey :D
Have u got a unpacked CSHELL or the Wallhack Addie ..
I need it for my private d3d.
PS: Dont say use D3D wallhack, i have it already but i wanna have memory too :D
xD
thxAll Crossfire Hacks are Coded with C++?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=dizzyeasy;6520274]Do all Crossfire Hacks Coded with C++? Yes or No.[/QUOTE]
No.
There are also WAllhacks coded in VB ..I need a working Basein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=xKickAss;6512239]
It's not working, if you are really learning c++, update it /fuckthat[/QUOTE]
lol ...
maybe im at 20%
..I need a working Basein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=xKickAss;6512200]yes it's below
cout << "Learn to code";
[/QUOTE]
omg ...
u cant read or ?
Im learning !!
---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------
[QUOTE=RyuzakiI need a working Basein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hey guyz ...
I need a working Base :(
Im learning C++ and i wanna make a simple private hack for practice ..
Can u give me ur base pls ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.