Posts by Scan123
13 posts total, newest first.
Injection failure?in CrossFire Help - I still don't understand why this is happening. I've tried multiple injectors with the current two hacks out and the same problem occurs. There's no message box that pops up...Sa3eD's Hack v1.0 | CF_ShArKs Team | -ADDED LESS RECOIL- " عبو ام ده موقع اجنبي "in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=crodjogi;6342208]Sa3eed can you help? the message doesn't pop up and the hack didnt work idk why i did all you requierments. please answer me asap[/QUOTE]
I have the same problem as youInjection failure?in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Hero;6342209]So in the span of two minutes, you downloaded the SP1 Package I linked you, installed it, opened crossfire and tried out a hack.
=|[/QUOTE]
I probably had it already installed because the sp1 packagInjection failure?in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Hero;6342196]aok
Try installing the SP1 Package for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributal: Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details (hInjection failure?in CrossFire Help - I just tried sa3ed's new hack along with his injector v1.2. The same problem occurs. There's no message box that pop ups after injection and the hacks don't appear in game.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.