SolvedInjection failure?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Injection failure?
I'm using TNSI injector v2.0 to inject backd00r's latest hack.

Once I inject the dll into crossfire, the injector closes but the hack does not show up in game.


Do you got Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributal installed?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


Do you got Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributal installed?
Yeah, I have that installed along with .net framework 4.0 and direct x
I'm using vista
Try manual injecting instead of auto injecting.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Try manual injecting instead of auto injecting.
It still doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Scan123 View Post
It still doesn't work.
PM me ur team viewer ID & PW i beleive i can give u some help
Try using another injector then... Or try DragonHell's hack.
Try my injector /me
We'd like an update on the situation.
Try a different hack and injector and post back reposÞ
SAME PROBLEM HERE!! ANY OF THOSE HACKS WORKS FOR ME, WIN XP, I HAVE ALL REQUIREMENTS
I just tried sa3ed's new hack along with his injector v1.2. The same problem occurs. There's no message box that pop ups after injection and the hacks don't appear in game.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us