SolvedInjection failure?

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
So in the span of two minutes, you downloaded the SP1 Package I linked you, installed it, opened crossfire and tried out a hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
So in the span of two minutes, you downloaded the SP1 Package I linked you, installed it, opened crossfire and tried out a hack.

I probably had it already installed because the sp1 package u linked me was installed in under 30 seconds.
Check to see if you have all of your Windows Updates installed.

Try injecting with another undetected injector, and maybe possibly attempt with a different up-to-date hack.
I still don't understand why this is happening. I've tried multiple injectors with the current two hacks out and the same problem occurs. There's no message box that pops up...
Quote Originally Posted by Scan123 View Post
I still don't understand why this is happening. I've tried multiple injectors with the current two hacks out and the same problem occurs. There's no message box that pops up...
Does it still not work ?
Quote Originally Posted by Scan123 View Post
I still don't understand why this is happening. I've tried multiple injectors with the current two hacks out and the same problem occurs. There's no message box that pops up...
Tried Blue Dragon Injector?
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us