Posts by Dead3nd
34 posts total, newest first.
AutoClick + BETAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This wont even work. The quick switch, the tap fire, and whenever I add the color, and click, ''ok'' and re-open the color, the color I added is gone.
:\STS loggerin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=Skaterforeva1;9104981]I cant believe you just insulted supercarz. And if you knew what you were doing and instead of just C+P and actually updated it, then it should work just fine.[/QUOTE]
Hey guess what? I trieSTS loggerin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Can anyone find a send to server logger and send it to me.
I need it so I can get unlim ammo, and no fall damage.
I ahve looked around and the one by supercarz is shit and wont work.Help em to find addys &Bytes with cheat enginein Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I figured it out, it was so simple.
I just loaded the loadlib wrong, and finding the bytes was simple as just pasting the addy and there was the byte.Help em to find addys &Bytes with cheat enginein Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - You load Lib
scan with Cheat engine
but when you open memory view,
what do you do to find the addys and bytes for CA?
Currently working on VIP with my friend.
ANy help would be amazing.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.