Posts by The_Enigma
1,109 posts total, newest first.
The_Enigma vs Anyone.in Challenges & Competitions - Well, pick a better thing then? :P
I'm up for it, I just had to pick something to get the ball rolling.
Get a selection of 4 stocks, and we can do this.Billabongin Showroom - HURRDURR. BILLABOONG.
I has their shorts on as we speak.The_Enigma vs Anyone.in Challenges & Competitions - Okay, so, I'm looking to get back into signature work after doing my coursework for so long.
So, i'm making a challenge to anyone to take me on.
-RULES-
Challenge is open for one week, starting at 8:40pm, 17th of JuWhere Life Expires.in Showroom - That's not hardcore, (Refering to that youtube video) 50 Lions is hardcore, kthx. :D
That's just... crap.Psychotic Jokerin Showroom - I'm not sure what it is, but something just doesn't sit well with me on this one.
Sorry.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.