Posts by jayden1212
235 posts total, newest first.
Errors In D3D Hack!in WarRock Hack Source Code - Thanks for trying, I got a friend helping me with it later anyways.Errors In D3D Hack!in WarRock Hack Source Code - Alrighty, here it is:
Base.cpp:
#include <d3d9.h>
#include <d3dx9.h>
#include "Quelle.h"
#include "color.h"
#include "detour.h"
#include "int.h"
#include "Hacks.h"
#include "d3dmenu.h"
#pragma comment(lib, "d3d9.lib")
Errors In D3D Hack!in WarRock Hack Source Code - heh heh, sorry -.-'
1>c:\users\dustin\downloads\warrock\my hacks\elextro d3d\elextro d3d\Hacks.h(8) : error C2275: 'DWORD' : illegal use of this type as an expression
1> C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\WindowPromo Codes!in WarRock - International Hacks - All used :SErrors In D3D Hack!in WarRock Hack Source Code - Today, I've been working on a D3D hack, from a D3D base, of course, and I seem to be coming across multiple compiling errors on C++. I have decided to re-become semi-active on this forum, and make hacks for it ^_^. I jus
Showing the 5 most recent posts.