Posts by Drinkin
4 posts total, newest first.
How to register input from an external programin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I want to try out writing scripts(using autoIt v3 right now, but other scripting languages) to do things ingame, but so far, I've been unsuccessful at making any script that works inside the AVA process. Could someone tGuns Adderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Another value: 2824 is MK3A2 nade 1dayGuns Adderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Reset the code for duckbat to 2343, then refresh the melee page(go out of melee selection tab and come back)Guns Adderin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - More noteworthy codes I guess, but nothing actually new:
2926 is the Pike nade for 30 days(the one on the main post is 15 days)
And if you're like me can you prefer timed weps to perm weps(lower repair costs):
390 to 394
Showing the 4 most recent posts.