Posts by speedy45
8 posts total, newest first.
I need help with something?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I am going to uninstall it & reinstall it & see if that work.I need help with something?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - do you think apeguy, your ending banner will work if you upload it on a upload's website.I need help with something?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - well guys, I delete the endingBanner file, & I get the following error "An error has occurred with HackShield. (Code =10301)
The program is shutting down. This making me mad because my game Combat Arms has NO hacks at aI need help with something?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - well ok, except for one problem this error keep coming up every time I try to load Combat Arms.I need help with something?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I am getting the following error, "A hacking tool has been discovered in the following location so the program has been stut down.
C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\EndingBanner.exe
So how do fix this this, also I have no hacking
Showing the 5 most recent posts.