I need help with something?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
I need help with something?
I am getting the following error, "A hacking tool has been discovered in the following location so the program has been stut down.
C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\EndingBanner.exe

So how do fix this this, also I have no hacking tool install just the game install & update to lastest version from the website.
Its a bug. Just start combat arms again.
well ok, except for one problem this error keep coming up every time I try to load Combat Arms.
try to uninstall then reinstall CAs
What is the error message.
ooo just re-read your post...if the hack location is the endingbanner.exe you can delete that its useless
sometimes hshield detects the banner as a hack
Quote Originally Posted by megaflcl View Post
ooo just re-read your post...if the hack location is the endingbanner.exe you can delete that its useless
sometimes hshield detects the banner as a hack
If you delete your endingbanner, you will get detected easier. It will think that you have the other mpgh banner and you delete it, you get detected. Thats what i think but if you do delete your ending banner, you will get detected easier.
iv always deleted the endingbanner and never got detected...even with pubs =/
but im sure its different for everyone
Quote Originally Posted by megaflcl View Post
iv always deleted the endingbanner and never got detected...even with pubs =/
but im sure its different for everyone
I mean without hacks, or if ur using like speed gear, you will get that more detected.
so even if you have no hacks at all if you delete where the detection source is it would cause a false detection?
Yes, if you HAVE a bypass (pub has built in), you can delte it but i reccomend you shouldn't but if you do NOT have a bypass, then you will get detected faster.
well guys, I delete the endingBanner file, & I get the following error "An error has occurred with HackShield. (Code =10301)
The program is shutting down. This making me mad because my game Combat Arms has NO hacks at all, & my drivers for my graphics card is lastest version also.
did you try a reinstall yet?
dude, wow. its ok, u should have left the banner there, its not ike it was d/c u. now u have to reinstall CA. FAIL
or you could just put it back...but if he couldnt play anyways from a false detection what does it matter
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us