Posts by kamiwarrior

16 posts total, newest first.

Thanks Respot, you get us all banned!!!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=exerath;6401669]Gun adder isnt roundskipper, read from what I talk before posting anything, I don't use gunadder ---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ---------- the hack wou[Tutorial] How would you do the Room Glitch.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=ArkhamJ;6401604]Anyway I didnt seee youre Tut about the god mode glitch[/QUOTE] It must get approved first.. Waiting for it.[/QUOTE] aprove?? I didnt know that I already know how to use it( I saw it on a youThanks Respot, you get us all banned!!!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=exerath;6401561]pff... I said it Redspot have all of you in his hand... He said at the begin that his hack is undected and he used it around 6months without getting banned, he said also that his hack was undected Thanks Respot, you get us all banned!!!!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Lolll..... Everybody know that you have a chance of getting ban if you use hack and why did you even let him do it on youre main if it sssssoooooooooo important to you[Tutorial] How would you do the Room Glitch.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - [QUOTE=ArkhamJ;6401392]uhmmm.. '' How would you do the Room Glitch.'' this is obviously a question asking how you would do the glitches it should be something like ''How to do room glitches''[/QUOTE] Well, Both would wo

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us