Posts by Nicozzs
22 posts total, newest first.
Elder Scrolls oblivion!in General Gaming - You never head of The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion ? Shame on you!I least i had the decency to buy the colectors edition instead of pirating it.Star Wars Galaxies Pre-CUin General Gaming - Pre-Cu was best the add-oons from Cu of armors and weapons were all that they needed to do I miss the auto combat that made it fun no click over and over and over its like an FPS wannabe.Cant wait for emu severs!SpaceCowboyin General Gaming - I thought it was going to be fun at first then when i got in the game and flying around the monsters laged like hell even tho im not laging and most other people arnt and thats just it just shooting down the things and uWindows Media Player 11in General - OT:isnt the KO warrock?First Look - MPGH Comicin General - lol right like you dont know.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.