First Look - MPGH Comic

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
First Look - MPGH Comic
Just to let you guys know. If you become more active you have a greater chance of being in the next comic. BTW we will try to involve more MPGH related events and activities.



Post your comments!
Freakin Awesome. I think we're lookin at the next VG Cats.

p.s. I wanna help.
Ooooooooorly?!
ROFL, thats great...who's doing the animation and writing

u gotta luv daves charachter :P

but it's true and funny

i can't wait for the official release wtg guys
Quote Originally Posted by Kyojiro
yup....dats wtfish one
WTF indeed.


By the way, When's the next one coming out?
I will release one every Monday. XD

The way that I have it planned is there will be episodes in each arc, and each arc is like a season. So that means the Super Users will be in the next episode.

Anyhow, I used Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Macromedia (now Adobe) Flash 8 to develop my comic.

CTFO, by way, is Chill the Fuck Out.
LAWL im not a tree, i eat trees, and lawl, SIG SPAMMMMMMMM
i'm suprised he didn't put "back in nam" on there
I didn't make this topic to encourage spam.
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us