MPGH Comic 2

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
MPGH Comic 2
I decided to post my second comic, just because I hate suffering for the next episode of Bleach. This may be one of the only times I do this.



What do you think?
LoL! Verry good :P arunforce
I AM IN THIS COMIC dkjflksjfd
hahaha not bad
Bleach = crap
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360
endrits bout to bust a cap XD

always
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
WTF JUST HAPPEND. Where the fuck am I?

now think i know whats gonna happen....
well...it's not as good as the first but i like where it's going

lol, IFT

i'd honestly like to see more wit in the next one however
What the fuck?








DESLARG HARLB FSFGHD
Quote Originally Posted by i eat trees

DESLARG HARLB FSFGHD

...Couldn't have said it better myself.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us