Posts by Travoos
282 posts total, newest first.
Selling PC Top-End Trove Acc, all classes unlocked, all lvl 30 max, 1 class 59k+ PRin Trove Marketplace - bought 2mil, very friendly seller! thank you!My next amazing projectin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - alright im ditching the pet idea I hate how much work I'd have to do to make pet sprites
but that doesn't matter it's still pokemon
made a little progress on this thing, got a video for it
https://youtu.be/bOV4FDa-ud4My next amazing projectin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - http://i.imgur.com/1EHmnr7.gif
I'm bored so I decided to work on something for rotmg again
Pokemon in ROTMG, it's genius
My idea here is to make pets pokemon rather than whatever they were before
Then you can go Bored again, did unboxing stuffin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61umexugp64
Also changed crate XMLs:
<Object type="0x230d" id="Supply Crate Series #1">
<Class>Equipment</Class>
<Item />
<Texture>
<File>lofiEnvironment2</FilWhen you get bored..in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Kithio;10910245]
Personally I don't see why "RealmEye" is sexy, it's a very well known white website
would've been sexy if he designed his own layout for it at least[/QUOTE]
would've been sexy if it was pitch b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.