Posts by BlackLight Retribution
23 posts total, newest first.
[West]Selling Vindi Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Jennyluv;6594149]Hi guys, I see that mpgh is really known for vindictus and there's a really lively crowd here.
I don't have a large stock of gold to sell but I don't play this game anymore
I still have 300m for s[West] Selling a total of 450m gold.in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Grtis;6601354]$12 = 100M
or
$45 = 450M
PM me if interested in buying.
http://i.imgur.com/805Ww.jpg[/QUOTE]
what do you take?PowerLeveling (May Work)in BlackLight Retribution Hacks - [QUOTE=anton5009;6568462]Take 2 people, let one kill you a hundred times, then kill him to get revenge points.
??
steam: anton5009[/QUOTE]
you get not alot of combat points takes too long to find each other agian[West]Selling Vindictus Gold.in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=aquaurchin99;6580191]Let's try this again. I have just over 1.3 billion gold in stock and am looking to sell it all. The more you buy, the better deal I will consider giving you. Post amount desired and price iGrow you Vindictus youtube channel with Blacklight's servicein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Talking to my partner about lowering it substantially please close this thread
Sorry for the waste of a thread Nico
Showing the 5 most recent posts.