Posts by mines
59 posts total, newest first.
Roulette botin General - Thanks for the info Arunforce. Much appreciated.
I`ll look into cracking the other one as it`s ideal for what I want it to do.
Thanks againRoulette botin General - The roulette bot plus utilizes the Martingale system.
Basically it waits for a specific number of the same 2-1 bets (red or black) or high or low (1-18 or 18-36) or odd or even then starts to bet.
When it loses it doubRoulette botin General - Hi.
How hard would it be to create a bot to play roulette for me?
I have one atm (it`s called roulette bot plus) but only allows me to play for 17 minutes then locks for an hour plus it only lets you play in certaiCheaper games and 2 for 1in XBOX JTAG/RGH Forum - [QUOTE=n0aimChris;10049767]So even if I use my account on my console (which is now my friend's "home console") it works? and the other way around?[/QUOTE]
Yes
[QUOTE=247Games;10113604]Does this still work???[/QUOTE]
Y[AW Multiplayer 1.5.112] Quick Rank Resetter v1.0in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=vekez;10012890]This tool wont work anymore?[/QUOTE]
If you already have it then it will work but will not be updated anymore
Showing the 5 most recent posts.