Posts by odess
4 posts total, newest first.
Monster and Item IDin Continent of the Ninth (C9) Hacks / Bots - Does anyone have any idea how to EXTRACT certain IDs? For every item in the game. I figured it's from as small number as 150 up to over 15000...
Same for monsters. Can i find a place with all IDs or can someone help/telCFS Extract 0.1ain Continent of the Ninth (C9) Hacks / Bots - Hello
Great tool. Useful.
Found some things, but where can i check LIST OF MONSTER/NPC IDs? I mean, i can randomly type ID, but i cant predict monster, i'd like to know IDs of certain monsters, is it in files or not real[Research] Admin commandsin Continent of the Ninth (C9) Hacks / Bots - Thanks, with CFS extractor got some commands. They are not exacly commands but contain info that is just enough.[Research] Admin commandsin Continent of the Ninth (C9) Hacks / Bots - Any chance to get some full admin commands + IDs, like /createmonster ID quantity etc?
I found some on those forums, but I still lack a few (how to create items and modify stats). How does monster ID work? Searching blin
Showing the 4 most recent posts.