Posts by killerld
345 posts total, newest first.
[help] Making a Stats reseter [vb.net]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Well... Jorndel did a Tutorial about doing hack in VB.NET. You can easily do one with the Tutorial and just take the adresses of your version (a list is avaiblable on the forum).
Good Luck[CE] Attachments and Proficiencies + Killstreaks [Hack]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - General Shepherd : Oh lol don't know why there is 2 x'DDD We'll need to test this out.
Jorndel : Totaly agree with what you just said ^^
---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM --Alternative to AlterIWin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - I'm playing on 1.4.382 version of Tekno Gods one and its perfect ^^
youtube it, you should find the video to install it ^^
IMPORTANT : if you already have the game on your PC, I think you can just download like 100[CE] Attachments and Proficiencies + Killstreaks [Hack]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - Added my 1st Version download link to main post.[CE] Attachments and Proficiencies + Killstreaks [Hack]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=strangerdanger;6019617][/COLOR]Well... After few games, my assault rifles disapear lol, I have no gun in my hands.
I think, its because of the rapid fire.[/QUOTE]
yeh same thing happened to me, i tried red dot an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.