Posts by hugo20312
50 posts total, newest first.
ALT Giveaway №5in Minecraft Discussions - Lucky Number: 85
Why you want this account? : Cuz i would like to have my first premium MC account :D
Did you thanks/rep?:YUP!Minecraft Giveaway #11! Another Two Winner Giveaway!in Minecraft Discussions - MPGH Name:hugo20312
Number You Chose: 130
One sentence explaining why you should get it:I never had a minecraft premium account and i would like to play on some premium servers :(
Did You Thank/Rep?: YES!ALT Giveaway №6in Minecraft Discussions - Lucky Number:40
Why you want this account? :I never had a minecraft premiium account :(
Did you thanks/rep?:YES!Quando esse hacker com essas funçoes sera postado?in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Discussion - Esse era o hack VIP da MPGH ddo CF,mas penso que o "main coder" desistiu e ai o hack ficou esquecido.
Penso que seja essa a historiaRetrieving lost account.in Staff Disputes - Hello there.
I'm here to try to recover my account.
here is the account: View Profile: hugo2031 - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/1076900-hugo2031.html)
So this is what happ
Showing the 5 most recent posts.