Posts by hoflander
56 posts total, newest first.
MPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 1227 I CAN WIN IF I BELIEVE IN IT!!errorin Combat Arms EU Help - [quote=Kuro Tenshi;3202843]graphics card issue, probably it doesnt reach the standards.
/btw at drake aint it kinda stupid to write english to dutchies for basic matter. :/
owyeah try something like
Can You Run It.errorin Combat Arms EU Help - [quote=Kuro Tenshi;3201386]can you try to do this:
"Windows Button" + "R Button"
to start execute, enter in this in the textbox:
dxdiag
press enter if it doesnt run something is wrong with ur direct x? do other gameserrorin Combat Arms EU Help - [quote=Kuro Tenshi;3200520]Either D3d aint installed or Combat arms cant seem to find the directx dll's located inside the main folder of combat arms.
Solution:
1. Install direct x 9.0c retribution pack.or the entireerrorin Combat Arms EU Help - well since a while i wanted to play CA again but i getting an error when i try to start up the game, something like: "CD3D_SHELL"
I Hope someone got a solution for it cuz i rlly want to play again
Showing the 5 most recent posts.