Posts by Xeg
67 posts total, newest first.
♚▲ Elo boosting up to Challenger ▲♚ Best price ✔ Fast ✔ Done by a pro player ✔in League of Legends Marketplace - Price changes for a short time.
Prices The best prices you can find, they will be this low for a short time!
Placements/Unranked: 20 EUR €
Bronze 5 ➳ Bronze 4 = 3.5 EUR €
Bronze 4 ➳ Bronze 3 =♚▲ Elo boosting up to Challenger ▲♚ Best price ✔ Fast ✔ Done by a pro player ✔in League of Legends Marketplace - h2k coach is pr0lly, but I do some game analysis for them and for another lcs team.♚▲ Elo boosting up to Challenger ▲♚ Best price ✔ Fast ✔ Done by a pro player ✔in League of Legends Marketplace - Alright, so I'll be willing to give one free win for a vouch.
If anyone is interested hit me up on skype.♚▲ Elo boosting up to Challenger ▲♚ Best price ✔ Fast ✔ Done by a pro player ✔in League of Legends Marketplace - Xeg EloBoosting Thread™
Who am I?
I'm a professional League of Legends player, soloQ challenger in multiple servers, currently working as a part-time analyst for an LCS team.
Proofs:
http://s27.postimg.org/ppo5vmuLoL Ref Bot Plus+ [NEW]in League of Legends Discussions - I also can be a tester.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.