Posts by drdicks
4 posts total, newest first.
[$2.00] $2 Keys |Stocked Frequently| |Friendly Service!|in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Frostdrone;6766151]Heres skype log NOTE: i am changing numbers in the keys for security reasons [6:26:53 AM] Darkfall: Hey mate
[6:26:57 AM] FrostDrone: yo
[6:26:59 AM] FrostDrone: i need a key
[6:27:02 AM] DarFree Weapon Spawn Servicein DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Skype is hugefatnutss, i'll totally donate a dollar.Vehicle Spawningin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Ok, so, while I have no problem spawning in items, I can't figure out how to spawn in vehicles and I'm afraid i'm going to end up getting banned if I keep trying. Hate to be a begger, but any chance someone could spawn mBuying a hack guide.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - PM me a price. I want to be shown how to use and given all the applications to spawn vehicles and spawn myself any gun in the game.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.