Posts by waynez
6 posts total, newest first.
[Dec. 13th, 2012] Counter Strike: Global Offensive ESP, Aimbot + Morein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - hack just got updated by brinx (13:33).
If you guys know how to use google, u will have it :)
I guess I'm not allowed to post the link hereCSGO material hacks [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta (Green heads)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - can anyone give me a patched pak_dir?
however my patcher crashesCS:GO Multihack (24.08.2012)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It is working i just tried it out :)CS:GO Multihack (24.08.2012)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=kila58;6529445]Looks nice, oh and zero I am buying you csgo add me on steam: {bg}Benson | fruit pai[/QUOTE]
You want buy him cs:go for this hack?
He just copied it from a geran Hack-side (prob. the most popular iMW3 .NET External ESP v3.0 [1.9.441]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Hey master :),
i still got the problems that windows+snaplines disappear :S
Old version still works perfectly for me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.