Posts by iFox
5 posts total, newest first.
How To Recieve NO LAG 100%in Programming Tutorials - [quote=HackTheGame;370690]I Did This On My Other Shitty Comp.
Actually Seemed To Make It Slower XD[/quote]
That is actually possible because when a CPU gets overheated it can throtle wich means slowing down the CPU My first crack me too :D!in Assembly - very nice :P this was my first crack-me and I took some time to make it, but I dont understand number 4 could you explain ?
iFoxMy first crack me too :D!in Assembly - Here is my crack me, I made it with MASM :D
Hint (Try opening it with W32DASM it will give you a clue ^^)
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/152920880/Crack_me_.rar.html)Newbie needs helpin C++/C Programming - Is it a black thing ?? If it is it's probably the Command console.
You could solve this by opening in CMD (Start --> run --> cmd)
iFoxMy first crack me in assemblyin Assembly - Cracked it too (in about 1min)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.