TalkingMy first crack me too :D!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
My first crack me too :D!
Here is my crack me, I made it with MASM
Hint (Try opening it with W32DASM it will give you a clue ^^)

**********: Easy Filehosting
well, thats easy, there are many possibilities

1.
Code:
0040102F   .  05 00010000   ADD EAX,FF
or 2.
Code:
0040102A   .  B8 24010000   MOV EAX,123
or 3.
Code:
00401034   .  3D 23020000   CMP EAX,224
or 4.
Code:
00401039     /EB 1C         JMP SHORT Crack_me.00401057
very nice :P this was my first crack-me and I took some time to make it, but I dont understand number 4 could you explain ?

iFox
Quote Originally Posted by iFox View Post
very nice :P this was my first crack-me and I took some time to make it, but I dont understand number 4 could you explain ?

iFox
you are comparing 2 numbers.. if they are equal, you jump to the code where it says "cracked" or so. just ignore that condition and always jump to the code

JMP - unconditional jump
JNZ, JE, etc - conditional jump
What Is this What you makin
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?