My First Sig

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
My First Sig
Tell me what Y'all think:

Not bad for your first sig ^_^
haha thats dam nice
Thanks, nice to hear
ok its better then nice hahah
Not bad for your first, though the font could be crisper. =)
Aight, Y'all know where I can find some cool brushes?
Cuz I can only seem to find pages with like 4 - 5 brushes (that mostly suck)
Thanks alot
lol you followed my tuts on the dime :P

but i suggest you change the first animation frame to a second delay...maybe 2

and unlike your signature, your avatar actually has a render in it....which i also see you didnt decide to add a color balance to :/

but it is damn nice for your first...see isnt PS easy to use :P

i dunno how it would look if you put your render layer under the color balance, but maybe you could have used the magic wand to get a closer render (remove the brick wall from the background)

Edit: Deviant art is a great place to find brushes (it is stated already in my basic signature tutorial)

also another small suggestion would be to slightly lower the opacity of the gradient, or maybe widen it a tad
BTW, Chrono message endrit your MSN addy. He <3 u
To nr. 10, Chrono:

Yeah, I did follow your tut's, and thanks for posting them
And thanks for the advices, maybe I'll try 'em out later.

But I was thinkin' of makin' new ones, you know, to get a feel for PS - Since I'm kind of a newb at Sig/Avatar makin'. And then it's great that people like you help us out with detailed tut's
indeed...you got some skills now son now you can make sigs for people instead of only me :P
:P btw. I figured how to like, move a dot over my text using the same tecnique as before (the one in your tut.) and I just can't think of anythin' cool to do... I mean, A DOT is all I can think of... so I'm guessin' my creativity is at it's lowest - but, any ideas?
I like the 2nd one, the red one is a turn on.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?