First sig

PollMy siggy....
28 votes
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
First sig
Yeah it's cheap...so what? I suck with photoshop. XD
Nice job, better than my first sig :P You should make the text a big easier to read though.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop
Nice job, better than my first sig :P You should make the text a big easier to read though.
Yeah. x.x But Photoshop confuses me so bad. Is there anyway I can do that without starting over?
Unless you flattened layers, you won't have to start over.

Just delete the text layer.
And you might wanna add a border, that always makes a pic look better
The layers were...Rasterised? Some shit like that. But yeah. A friend of mine did that BG cause I can't get any new brushes for photoshop...I'm photoshop illiterate I guess...x.x So on my second sig I just kind copied and pasted the BG...that would explain the half ass border. x.x
Nice siggy dude, more then good for a first sig
Ok...I added a cheap border....but I can't help the words worth a shit unless I try to go over them with the paintbrush or something. I might try later when I get bored but, any suggestion would be nice. And thanks Dave. ^.^
have you looked at any of the tuts?
Quote Originally Posted by Chronologix
have you looked at any of the tuts?
Yeah. I tryed to find some brushes on deviant but...x.x No luck. XD So I just cpoied and pasted some stuff. Hope I don't get sued. XD
Quite good for your first try.
damm i needa cool sig with EleMentX but i cant use photoshop or anything for crap lol u guys get the best stuff
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX
damm i needa cool sig with EleMentX but i cant use photoshop or anything for crap lol u guys get the best stuff

You never know till you try. I'm a choob like yourself. XD
Agreed I've only made sigs for a week, I've taken a break now.
yeh maybe i should try it
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?