Posts by Roguea
104 posts total, newest first.
Official Orape Client Suggestion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - suggestion: built-in speed hack
press a hotkey = speed hack x1.3 for 5 seconds (customizable)
This works great for rushing WCs or get faster to events or even killing a boss faster.
I am using this with cheat engines Appspot Links (player data)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - RealmEye gets a lot of their player infos from rotmg appspot links. I am especially curious where they get the player's name history from. If you know any other rotmg appspot links, plase post them here! These are the apDOD - Doer of Deeds Bot: 50/75 Spdin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Has really nobody else thought about this before?
Speed Hack!
Yea that's right! With cheat engine's speed hack you can complete the tutorial much faster. I just tried the following on a 50 spd class:
speed hack Dupe tutorial: 22.4.0in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - I think I figured out how to crash a server. ever saw this in nexus?
http://i.imgur.com/j857g1u.png
The multishot hacker cause lag in the nexus. Now take multiply of these multishots hackers = servercrash
How t[Tutorial] Free Realm Goldin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Windleton;9674280]
WARNING: You Can Get Banned For This However There Are Ways To avoid it.[/QUOTE]
lol you can't avoid a ban... Kabam tracks all their money transactions.. if there is a chargeback they'll see it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.