Appspot Links (player data)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Appspot Links (player data)
RealmEye gets a lot of their player infos from rotmg appspot links. I am especially curious where they get the player's name history from. If you know any other rotmg appspot links, plase post them here! These are the appspot links I already know of:

your account info (that's where muledump gets your info)
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/char/list?guid=<<<EMAIL>>>&password=<<<PASSWORD>>>

all-time legends:
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...=all&charId=-1

monthly legends
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...onth&charId=-1

weekly legends
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...week&charId=-1

death statistics of a player's character
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/char/fame?accountId=<<<ACCOUNTID>>>&charId=<<<CHARID>>>

You can get player IDs for example from the legend appspot links above and from the other link below. charID is simply the chronological character number... 1 for example is the number of your very first character, and so on.

your lock list and ignore list (accountIDs of all players you locked and ignored)
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/account/verify?guid=<<<EMAIL>>>&password=<<<PASSWORD>>>

current packages
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...ge/getPackages
Quote Originally Posted by Roguea View Post
RealmEye gets a lot of their player infos from rotmg appspot links. I am especially curious where they get the player's name history from. If you know any other rotmg appspot links, plase post them here! These are the appspot links I already know of:

your account info (that's where muledump gets your info)
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/char/list?guid=<<<EMAIL>>>&password=<<<PASSWORD>>>

all-time legends:
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...=all&charId=-1

monthly legends
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...onth&charId=-1

weekly legends
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...week&charId=-1

death statistics of a player's character
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/char/fame?accountId=<<<ACCOUNTID>>>&charId=<<<CHARID>>>

You can get player IDs for example from the legend appspot links above and from the other link below. charID is simply the chronological character number... 1 for example is the number of your very first character, and so on.

your lock list and ignore list (accountIDs of all players you locked and ignored)
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/account/verify?guid=<<<EMAIL>>>&password=<<<PASSWORD>>>

current packages
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...ge/getPackages
Most useful post on here in a little bit. Thanks a lot it will be useful to the people who dont have these links. I didnt know about the link for locked players
Quote Originally Posted by Roguea View Post
RealmEye gets a lot of their player infos from rotmg appspot links. I am especially curious where they get the player's name history from.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure almost all data is gathered via all their bots..
Useful! Thank you.
Gold:
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/credits/doneⓘ
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/credits/errorⓘ
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/...&naid=70638893ⓘ
Language:
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...anguageType=enⓘ
Version:
http://www.realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/version.txtⓘ
Other:
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/picture/listⓘ
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...2aAKvBkROYcUl7ⓘ
http://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com/xd.htmlⓘ
They get name info by the info they collect via bots. The first name I had does not show up on realmeye, because it was changed before realmeye existed.
Wow, you are posting links that you can find in the client, gg :|


Quote Originally Posted by GhostMareeX View Post
lol, because you dont send the id in the query (Read the error message...)
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us