Posts by PRODu7ch
25 posts total, newest first.
LIFE-TIME WARRANTY KEYS - Ticket Replacement System [TRUSTED] [PLENTY OF VOUCHES]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - IF you're honestly in the Air Force I wish you great luck in your endeavors. You were always good to me about the keys and such. I hope you live long and prosper.Learning LUAin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - I really want to learn LUA and make my own hacks. So far all I know how to do is say things in the console and make a table. Can someone link me to a new tutorial or website for Garrys Mod 13.LIFE-TIME WARRANTY KEYS - Ticket Replacement System [TRUSTED] [PLENTY OF VOUCHES]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - This guy has the best system ever. I was never unhappy with the service Vouch :3300 YT Views 3$in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - 300 YouTube views for 3$. Will help get your channel started :)
Contact on skype: gamereacterKey Changerin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=NormenJaydenFBI;7613562]I'm guessing your probably randomly generating them and using about 100,000+ right? Well Darky has to load all of those keys in, you will just have to import the txt file and wait until the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.