SolvedKey Changer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Key Changer
I was trying to use Darky's key changer and I put in a large list of keys to check and the check button is not highlighted. Fix?
I'm guessing your probably randomly generating them and using about 100,000+ right? Well Darky has to load all of those keys in, you will just have to import the txt file and wait until the check button is available; this is because Darky is going to through all of the keys and making sure they're in the right format and loading them into the program, hope this helps.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I'm guessing your probably randomly generating them and using about 100,000+ right? Well Darky has to load all of those keys in, you will just have to import the txt file and wait until the check button is available; this is because Darky is going to through all of the keys and making sure they're in the right format and loading them into the program, hope this helps.
Thanks. I have for windows of the key changer open and they each have 250 000 combonations in them. LOL
Quote Originally Posted by PRODu7ch View Post
Thanks. I have for windows of the key changer open and they each have 250 000 combonations in them. LOL
Good luck with that, That would fry my PC for sure
Quote Originally Posted by PRODu7ch View Post
Thanks. I have for windows of the key changer open and they each have 250 000 combonations in them. LOL
Haha I have four of them open, except 1,000,000 in each :P
Solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?