Posts by KKenZZa
18 posts total, newest first.
Custom items make server laggyin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - BUMP ! I now know what to do but not how to :(Unable to load language [EN]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Hmmm, I solved this problem recently.
Are you using Fabiano's source ? I may help
EDIT : Well, if you use Fabiano's source you will want to change the port you are using.
If you have that error you probably changed the Custom items make server laggyin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - By remote textures you mean the ones from realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html ?
Cause I made them all without using this website.Custom items make server laggyin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Mmmhhh, I get it, do you have any hint for me how to do it ? :DCustom items make server laggyin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Heyyy,
Yesterday I bumped a thread about the same problem which hasen't been solved, and admin probably decided to close for I don't know what reason.
Basically, I've been making some new stuff for my pserver, and item
Showing the 5 most recent posts.