Posts by Skips
363 posts total, newest first.
Making a paste hack undetected but it needs to be compatible with panorama UIin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Idk what this VMT or VTM bullshit going around is about VAC being super detecting you but it's never affected me. Anyways just find a source and change client.dll to client_panorama.dllAnti Aim leggy boysin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hey so I was browsing another forum which shall not be name xd
But anyways I saw a thread about fixing some anti aim shuffling issues which is a problem
I have been wanting to solve (althought wasn't my top priority). Weird Issue with CSGO Cheatin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - When exactly does it crash, ingame on menu open, etc??
Also, did it do this before or after you started modifying it or did this just pop up after a while of workingMov ecx into variablein C++/C Programming - Hey so I've made a detour and I'm trying to move ecx into a variable yet it just gives me random bullshit which is not the right address.
Idk if that's very descriptive but I hope it makes sense.
DWORD PlayerAddy;
DWVMT HOOKS?!in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - If you dont wanna hook VMT's go external.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.