Posts by Rukaii
8 posts total, newest first.
[Request] The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Steam Keyin Game Serial Keys - Hey, I'd really like having the game in Steam to have the achievements for example, so if you have one key, I'd be thankful! :)1 minecraft account giveawayin Minecraft Discussions - 73 :D luck for allMinecraft Alt Giveaway!in Minecraft Discussions - Number 50. I want it because in my country Minecraft is very expensive, so I can't buy it.
EDIT: Sry didn't knew i didn't have 10 post.ALT Giveaway №9in Minecraft Discussions - Lucky Number: (From 1-100) 1
Why you want this account? : Because it's very expensive in my country
Did you thanks/rep?: Yes :)ALT Giveaway №8in Minecraft Discussions - Lucky Number: (From 1-100) 99
Why you want this account? : In my country is very expensive.
Did you thanks/rep?: Yes, I will do it now :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.