Posts by kylebeall
51 posts total, newest first.
Missile Strike Script [ No RE Needed ]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=huehuehuehuehue;7821930]createvehicle restriction kick.
well thats a key down the drain[/QUOTE]
hmm yeah I think it may only be on servers that allow you to spawn non dayz vehicles such as the a10... I didn't do Rustler v4in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Next time I dont want something getting leaked, I'll put a link inside of each of the 200.sqf files... and i can get a little more creative heh heh hehRemote Execin DayZ Help & Requests - The filters are easy, Bypassing / compiling the code so it slips by the filters is the hard part.Remote Execin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=XS PWR;7820678]Going through all the old REs that I have, trying to figure out how they work in an effort to create my own...
Anyone have any old detected REs they wanna post up for the cause?
Any help would be grMissile Strike Script [ No RE Needed ]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Nah norman will just whine and delete that too :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.