Posts by Whywait
12 posts total, newest first.
Why do we hack?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I'm an admin and things like ESP are fantastic tools for spotting other hackers.Arma 2 Server Hack v4 [FTP/Remote Working][By Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I've checked and rechecked the instructions for this, definitely following them to the letter, maybe there's now a problem with Bliss builds interacting with this .dll? Anyway it just crashes the arma2oaserver.exe as sooMost Current Wuat Scripts [2,000 Thanks Release]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Right, all you filthy rats asking basic questions, check the stickied threads at the top of the dayz hacks forum and stop wasting people's time here. :)[DayZ] Arma II: Operation Arrowhead Key-Shop [$3] [Cheapest on the Web]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Got my key within 10 minutes of adding the seller, quick, efficient and polite. Many thanks.Every Single ClassName for DayZ [Banned/Unbanned] (Vehicles/Weapons/Ammo/Items/Equip)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lockdown6435;6668139]M136 is the only legal/working one.[/QUOTE]
Have you tested this at all lately? I haven't been actually able to get it to fire on any servers I've spawned one on, it makes the noise and stuff
Showing the 5 most recent posts.